Louis Soteriou Dip NT(CNM), BANT, CNHC, NNA
Naturopathic nutritional therapy may help with:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
- Crohn’s disease
- Nervous system health
- Immune system health
- Hormone balancing i.e. PCOS or menopause
- Musculoskeletal health
- And many other disorders
To enquire or book please send us an e-mail:
In my time as a naturopathic nutritional therapist, i’ve supported people with weight management whilst helping them regain and maintain youthfulness and vitality from the inside out. Alongside this I have supported my clients improve disorders such as stress, fatigue, insomnia, chronic migraines, skin depigmentation (vitiligo), mood, anxiety, MS symptoms, energy levels, concentration, PMS and menopause symptoms. I also have great results in improving sports performance.
In some cases my clients have been on the brink of serious disease, being intolerant to almost all foods and severely malnourished and at the end of their tether. Their ability to function in life was almost nil. I’ve supported them in regaining their health and gaining their life back.
I want to do the same for you!
Inadequate nutrition lies at the core of many diseases and disorders. Not only is what we eat important, but so is our ability to absorb the nutrients from the food and our ability to eliminate toxins. My nutritional consultations address all these factors and will help you on the road to healing. This type of treatment uses naturopathic principles, adopting the natural balancing and healing power of nature to bring your physiology back into balance.
If you are already in a balanced, fit and healthy state, nutritional therapy may help you refine your physiology, giving you an even better chance of performing to your maximum potential by:
- Reducing inflammation to improve healing time and immunity
- Building tonified and healthier muscle faster
- Improving cell nutrient absorption and detoxification
- Improving blood oxygen utilisation
- Improving concentration, motivation, mental focus and drive
- Improving flexibility
- Improving muscle contraction and relaxation for better physical performance
- Maintaining and improving wellbeing
- Managing weight
- Inproving stamina
- Slowing and reducing the ageing process
- You will first complete a 7-day food diary and questionnaire. Ideally I will receive this a day before the consultation so I can get an overview of your profile.
- The proceeding case study will last 1 hour. I will ask many questions based on various bodily and psychosomatic systems to get a thorough overview of your issues.
- After compiling a synopsis and case interpretation I will then give you an overview explaining what your main issues are and how I am going to address them via the treatment plan. We will at this point negotiate how far you are willing to go to with respect to the plan so we can achieve maximum compliance. For instance, some clients are willing to buy many supplements and change their diets drastically while others may not have the financial means to buy many supplements and are not yet ready to make very drastic changes to their diet. I will meet you where you are at.
- I will then write a bespoke treatment plan which you will receive within 2 days. The plan will include dietary advice, lifestyle recommendations and supplement recommendations if necessary. This will be accompanied by 2 follow-up emails regarding any questions you may have or 1 half hour conversation.
- Ongoing email correspondence can be arranged.
A 1-1 Consultation will include:
- Analysis of 7-day food diary and questionnaire.
- 1 hour case study.
- Case interpretation and summary.
- Research into the clients particular case which is usually 2 hours per client.
- A bespoke treatment plan incorporating a diet plan, lifestyle recommendations and a supplement plan if necessary.
- 2 follow up emails or 1 half hour telephone conversation.
Ongoing support via email:
- 4 emails per week, for any questions regarding your health or wellbeing. This is very important to keep your enthusiasm consistent, knowing you can always have expert knowledge and advice at hand. This will help you to achieve your goals and keep you on the path towards greater health and happiness.
- This can be arranged if deemed necessary and can include food intolerance testing, hormone profiles or stool diagnostics among others.
Hunyuan Taiji and Qi Gong therapy can be added to the initial consultation or during a follow-up.
Consultations can be one to one, via Skype or by phone. If you would like a consultation, please contact us.
Tel: 07926 311398
I came to see Louis for a Naturopathic Nutritional consultation suffering with insomnia, hot flashes, low energy levels, sweet cravings, muscle soreness, back pain, bloating, constipation and pins and needles in my hands, my biggest problems were insomnia and lower back pain which was worse at night. After my first visit with Louis my symptoms really improved due to his treatment plan and his advice on some lifestyle changes and after my second visit I really couldn’t believe the difference his treatment plan has made to my life. All of my symptoms have improved and my back pain has completely gone! My sleeping has improved so much that I even sleep through the whole night without waking at all, and I haven’t done this in years! I really would recommend Louis to anyone who’s health and well being is important to them. I feel happier, healthier, more relaxed and have so much more energy. I’m also enjoying this new healthier way of life. I found Louis very easy to talk to and very inspiring in his knowledge of nutrition and healthy living. Mellissa Holme, Isle of Wight, UK
I have requested your email address from Louis to express my gratitude about him and the service he has provided me with.
For months perhaps even years I have been suffering with various symptoms that have made me very poorly. Despite visiting the doctor numerous times I was told it’s IBS due to stress, calm down and it will get better.
I got fed up with constantly being fobbed off and sought expert advice in the field of food intolerances.
After getting tested (it turns out gluten, dairy and wheat are the enemy) I was passed on to Louis.
I must admit, I was incredibly sceptical, and thought it would be a scam to sell me as many supplements as humanly possible. I also didn’t believe this could change how horrendously I had been feeling every day!
Louis was incredible, he really knew his stuff and although a lot of it went over my head, he was thorough enough to go through the really important parts in small chunks so I could understand my ‘condition’ further.
He offered me amazing advice and supplements to support my health and digestive system- again I was very sceptical. I felt that he not only recommended products to me to ‘jump through a hoop’ but also took a genuine interest in me and listened to what I had to say and my queries.
After 4weeks I visited for the equivalent of a check up and I think we both were a little amazed at just how different I felt- I’m less stressed, rarely have the pains and illnesses I was so accustomed to. I’ve lost weight, I now sleep, I don’t nap- I have energy AND I am happy to get up in the morning before my alarm!
These changes in me and my lifestyle would not have happened without the help and support of Louis and I really wanted someone to know what a great job he is doing and I hope many more people see him so their lives can be changed for the better like mine has!
Thanks for your time,
Miss Michelle Papworth, Peterborough.
I decided to approach Louis Soteriou for nutritional advice and guidance, as I was experiencing low energy, dependence on sugar and caffeine in addition to stomach pains and bloating. During my consultations I was not only provided with a diagnosis that underlined reasons for the above symptoms, but also offered a diet plan and recommended supplements and vitamins to improve my health and well being. I came to realise that due to my diet lacking in particular vitamins and minerals, I was over compensating for the consequent low energy experienced, through a diet high in sugar and caffeine. I was advised to eat more complex carbohydrates, particularly nuts, seeds and fish to provide me with nutrition and energy that my diet was currently lacking. In order to tackle my sweet tooth I was recommended to increase my intake of fruit and the use of cinnamon and liccorice teas to replace my heavy reliance of diet coke and coffee. In addition to this I had experienced a number of throat infections, resulting in the use of antibiotics, which was flagged up as potentially causing the stomach pains and bloating described earlier. Following the nutritional and supplement plan provided by Louis has helped greatly in my above symptoms. I no longer experience the stomach pains and bloating I have done previously. I have also reduced my caffeine and diet coke intake substantially, I no longer buy diet coke for home consumption and tend to drink it as an occasional treat. I continue to use the blended seed mix recommended of pumpkins, linseed and sesame in meals and eat oily fish and darker green vegetables as per the plan, which I feel gives me more energy and less sugar highs and lows than before the nutritional plan. I would defiantly recommend these sessions, as it not only highlights your good and bad eating habits, your health history affecting your eating habits and possible nutritional deficiencies, but also provides detailed plans and options to rectify these imbalances and improve your health. Catherine Trenchfield (Lecturer and PhD Student, London)
Join us in the Italian Alps to experience one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Enjoy organic, nutrient dense and life energy filled foods, take part in vitality enhancing activities and learn about ways to increase your longevity and well-being the Vitalic Nutrition way! 12th – 16th September, 2014 *BOOK NOW!*
*Vitalic Nutrition, including all its employees, accepts no responsibility for psychological, spiritual, physical or metaphysical effects, considered either negative or positive, to individuals who undergo any of our treatments or take part in our retreats.*